Write an eight to ten (8-10) page
paper in which you:
- Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision,
and primary stakeholders on its overall success.
- Analyze the five (5) forces of competition to determine
how they impact the company.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to
determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for
the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize
its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the
firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to
make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Select two (2) corporate governance mechanisms used by
this corporation and evaluate how effective they are at controlling
- Evaluate the effectiveness of leadership within this
corporation and make at least one (1) recommendation for improvement.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible
(ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or
lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples
to support your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality references. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font
(size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.