1. The sentence is a compound sentence because it uses the word "and" to combine 2 sentences.
2. This is a simple sentence because it is finishing the thought of the first sentence in the newly added addition of the second sentence.
3. This is a compound sentence because it is sharing 2 different thoughts or ideas.
4. They used commas in order to separate thoughts as well as making the sentence flow and make sense together.
5. To continue the idea that the games were ideas from all of the kids.
6. Moving the words around made the sentence make more sense and have better flow to it. If it remained 3 sentences and they were combined it would've been a run-on sentence.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?