- Create a static Web page that includes the basic structure of a valid
HTML (not XHTML) document. Make sure to include the language attribute
of the html element and the character set attribute of the metadata
- Continue to structure the newsletter using the HTML semantic elements: header, section, footer
- Within the structure of the newsletter add other HTML elements including at least one: heading, paragraph, image that implements accessibility guidelines. And navigation that includes a list of at least four links that navigate actual web pages and implement accessibility guidelines
- Use of any inline elements should follow current standards
- No style should be applied
- Validate the finished web page.