You pick from these questions. Only one. 250 words with citation....
1. What were the sources of the American economic recovery of the 1980s and 1990s? Who benefited from it and who did not, and why was that the case?
2. Define globalization. Why did it occur? What has been its impact in different parts of the world?
3. What were the most important aspects of the computer and electronics revolution? What are the social consequences of this changing technology?
4. How did the television industry change in recent decades? Why does it matter?
5. What were the main issues in the various culture wars of the 1980s and 1990s? Why were those struggles so intense?
6. Explain how, having lost the popular vote in 2000, Bush nevertheless became president.
7. Why did the war in Iraq not go according to plan?
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.