Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Recommend at least three (3) specific tasks that could be performed to
improve the quality of datasets, using the Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) methodology. Include a thorough description of each activity per each
- Recommend the actions that should be performed in order to optimize record
selections and to improve database performance from a quantitative data quality
- Suggest three (3) maintenance plans and three (3) activities that could be
performed in order to improve data quality.
- From the software development methodologies described in the article titled,
“Process-centered Review of Object Oriented Software Development Methodologies,”
complete the following.
- Evaluate which method would be efficient for planning proactive concurrency
control methods and lock granularities. Assess how your selected method can be
used to minimize the database security risks that may occur within a multiuser
- Analyze how the verify method can be used to plan out system effectively and
ensure that the number of transactions do not produce record-level locking while
the database is in operation.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.