Why is innovation important for an organization?
Is is because it supports intrapreneurship
increases organizational competitiveness
increases internal departmental communication
support risk tolerance
Increases Organisational competitiveness.
1. Innovation is important to the advancement of society around the world.
2. New and innovative products can increase the standard of living.
3. It provide people with opportunities to improve their lives.
4. Breakthroughs in medicine and technology have significantly improved living standards around the world.
5. Innovation has also lead to significant improvements in the way businesses operate and has closed the gaps between different markets.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?