Deliverable Length: 700 words+references+titlepage+citations
Understand how to properly find the value of a stock using the dividend
growth rate is a fundamental building block in valuation. Find two companies and
evaluate each stock using a constant dividend growth model. Please use a
standard long-term economic growth rate of 3% in your calculations.
- Calculate the future growth rate for both companies.
- Which stock has the better growth rate? Do you agree with this assessment?
Explain. Support your answer with either a description of a new product growth
or from past growth performance.
- Calculate the future stock price for both companies.
- From a time value of money point of view stand point what does the
calculated stock price say about the market’s view on the time value of money
for each stock?
- Compare the calculated stock price with the current stock price for both
- Is either stock underpriced or overpriced? Explain.
- Should an investor purchase either of those stocks?
- Should one stock outperform the other?
- Based on the ratings found in Phase 4, does one stock seem more financially
- Does this financial health make a stronger case to invest in the stock?
Develop a presentation to the warehouse manager that will be
used to promote the benefits of quality management for his
- Use the following format:
- 10 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 200 words of speaker's notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references
- The presentation should include the following:
- Create 2–3 slides covering 1-2 basic terms,
1–2 concepts, and 2–3 principles of quality
- Create 2–3 slides providing examples 3 of quality
management tools and techniques and how they are used.
- Cite and explain 3 examples of how quality management helps to decrease
defects, rework, waste, and risk, while also improving safety, customer
satisfaction, and quality and creating opportunities.
- Citations and references must be given for all content sources.