Explain It to me
A fractional linear equation contains fractional terms.
The first step entails the :
1. looking at the denominators and finding their LCM
2. Multiply both sides of the equation by the LCM
3. Distribute the LCM over both sides of the equation
4. The final equation will not contain the fraction terms and thus will be solved through the basic procedures of solving equation
5. The solution should be checked to see if the values found can be substituted and bring the right values
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?