1. What are banded iron formations and what do they tell us about the evolution of Earth's atmosphere over geologic time?
2. Why does air on Earth not move simply in a direct path between the equator and the poles?
3. What is the major human activity associated with depletion of the ozone
layer? Why is depletion of the ozone a problem and what has been done
about this problem?
4. Describe the effect that warmer oceans may have on global atmospheric
carbon levels. What effect will this have on global warming?
5. The global circulation of ocean water is likened to a huge conveyor belt.
How does this "conveyor belt" move and what is the general pattern of
global ocean water movement?
6. Explain the difference between a warm front and a cold front. How does weather vary with each type of front?
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.