1. A single event can become the basis of an action in both the criminal and civil courts.
2. A statute is a general rule governing future conduct.
3. Appellate courts review the actions taken by trial courts.
4. Bailiffs are responsible for maintaining order in the courtroom.
5. Because attorneys are officers of the court, they must follow certain ethical restraints.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?