1. Civil actions involve private actions to redress individual wrongs.
2. Civil law deals with harm to society as a whole; criminal law deals with harm just to an individual.
3. Civil law is almost entirely statutory while criminal law is rooted in the common law.
4. Congress controls the number of federal district and federal circuit courts that exist.
5. Contracts is an area of substantive civil law.
Not much sure But looks TRUE
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?