Continuing to build your marketing plan, this assignment focuses on your product and service. Remember from the Assignment Overview that your product must also have a service component.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the type of product the company will offer and identify its primary characteristics.
2. Discuss the service component of the product and how it will be used to enhance the product.
3. Explain how the product could be expanded to a product line, and the depth and breadth of the line.
4. Determine how the core business may change in response to industry or market changes.
5. Support your marketing plan with at least two (2) reference sources that discuss the nature of the product.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Examine the different types of products in the marketing exchange process and create dynamic strategies for competing.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.