1. a mutation that occurs due to a piece of chromosome being lost is called_____
2. A/An______ is a small ring of dna found in a bacterial cell.
3. Genetically identical organisms are called_______
4. ________________ is the deliberate alteration of genetic material of an organism.
5. The type if stem cell that can produce ALL of the other cell types is called_______
6. a type of protein that recognizes a specific sequence of dna and has the ability to cut both strands of the dna molecule at that site is called_________
7. A condition in which neither allele for a gene is dominant and the resulting phenotype of the offspring is in between is called____________
8. A change in the structure or amount of genetic material is called a__________________