1. Personality is a relatively stable set of traits that aids in explaining and predicting individual behavior. What are some of Mark Cubans traits that can explain his behavior during Mavericks games?
2. Would you describe Mark Cuban as a type A or type B?
3. Why is Mark Cuban described as someone with an internal locus of control?
4. The Big Five Model of Personality categorizes traits into the dimensions of surgency, agreeableness, adjustment, conscientiousness, and openness to experience. Which of these dimensions are strongest or clearly evident in Mark Cubans personality?
5. Is Mark Cuban projecting a positive or negative image with his eccentric behavior during Mavericks games?