I’m stuck on a question and need an explanation.
1. Define sustainable business practices. Give two examples supporting your definition.
2. Global warming is an environmental concern. What contributes to global warming? Provide some examples.
3. Many businesses must comply with strict government regulations related to air pollution. Besides government regulations, what can businesses do to reduce air pollution? Give two examples.
4. If you were a city official in charge of highway beautification, would you allot tax dollars for clean-up? Why or why not?
5. What would be a purpose of an e-waste program? How could this benefit a community?
6. What are some ethical issues concerning toxic waste disposal?
7. How would you launch a Go Green campaign?
8. What are some difficulties facing business leaders today when developing sustainability plans?
9. What are some social factors that affect business sustainability?
10. If you were in charge of an office that was encouraged to ‘go paperless,’ what would be some steps you would take to start this process?