One way a franchise could attract more customers is by:
IMPROVING THE BRAND OF THE FRANCHISE:
When people think of a franchise, they think of the brand. Potential franchisees are often attracted to larger franchise systems because the brand is so well established. This would, in appearance, put smaller franchise systems at a disadvantage, but in reality both systems attract different types of franchisees. From a technology perspective, there are a few key elements you can target to sell more franchises.
- Ensure your website is well polished
- Web design from the 1990s will drive both customers and franchisees away: if your website is not credible, leads will not call you.
- Adobe Flash-only websites are discouraged. If new customers can’t see your menu or opening hours on their mobile device, odds are they won’t visit your restaurant even if they are 100 feet away.
- Ensure your website is easy to find
- A substantial portion of the population uses search engines as their primary way to find businesses.\
- Use social media to connect with your customers
- Today’s mom & pop shops connect with their customers on an individual basis in their stores and via social media. Franchises can’t afford to be cold & generic; let your personality stand out! You’ll attract more customers & franchisees.
Content will be erased after question is completed.