VISUAL BASIC 2010 TERMS:
Create a Windows form mock-up for the following requirements
document and Use Case Definition.
Date submitted: August 16, 2013
Application title: Visual Basic 2010 Terms
Purpose: This application displays the
definition of common Visual Basic terms. When the user chooses to
view a definition, the term(s) definition is displayed.
Program Procedures: From a window on the
screeen, the user makes a request to see one of three VB
Algoritms, Processing and Conditions:
1. The user first views a screen that displays three VB
2. An image of the computer is displayed at the top of the
window throughout the running of the application.
3. The user can select any of the three terms displayed on the
buttons, and the definition appears after each selection is
4. The user can click any of the term buttons and the definiton
will appear. Any previous definitions will disappear.
5. An exit button is available at all times, allowing the user
to end the application.
Notes and Restrictions:
1. Only one definition should be displayed at a time, so if a
user selects a second term, the second definition only should be
1. The computer picture shown in the window can be found at
scsite.com/vb2010/ch3/images. The name of the picture is
USE CASE DEFINITION
1. The window opens and displays a computer image, the title (Visual Basic 2010 Terms), three buttons labeled
with VB terms, and an Exit Window button. All buttons are enabled.
2. User clicks each of the term buttons to review the definitions.
3. Program displays the definitions to the right of the buttons.
4. Only one definition shows at a time.
5. User clicks the Exit Window button to terminate the application