1. Social networking can take a lot of your time and can hold you back from engaging in other important activities such as family bonding.
2. Many people use social networking as their only form of communication. Wishing happy birthdays on walls instead of in person or over the phone.
3. It can cause a great barrier between those people who have access to the internet and to those people who don’t.
4. Your privacy is in big jeopardy because of social media and can affect your dignity and pride as a person.
5. Social networking can tremendously affect the public policy and may cause a lot of changes.
6. It can also become a way to destabilize the government and a means for advance form of terrorism.
7. It can be used to promote crime.
8. It is a perfect venue for act of bullying which is very evident these days.
9. It can become a vector to ruin the structure of a particular language. People post a lot of comments and thoughts and because of the time factor they tent to simplify the language which can lead to a serious language issue.
10. It can hold back a person from moving on freely if they encountered a bad experience through social networking. Say for instance a person is a victim of social networking bullying.
Apr 20th, 2015
Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.