Choose an infectious disease that is currently a human health risk. Conditions such as Diabetes, Cancer, and Heart Disease are not examples of an infectious disease.
Research your topic using online sources such as the NIH, CDC, and WHO.
Write a 350- to 525-word essay on the disease using Microsoft Word. Your writing style should be equivalent to a blog entry - the tone is conversational and informal. You are getting the word out to your chosen audience.
Answer the following questions:
- Describe the cause and symptoms of the disease.
- Which populations are most susceptible to infection? How is the disease transmitted?
- Is there a vaccine or treatment available for the disease?
- Is the disease new or has it occurred in the past?
- Does the disease present a significant problem for the human population globally, or is it localized?
List your references and format these consistent with APA guidelines.
***NO PLAGIARISM, IT WILL BE CHECKED.
Explanation & Answer
Running Head: HEPATITIS B DISEASE
Hepatitis B Disease
HEPATITIS B DISEASE
Infectious diseases are at rising globally. People’s health is at risk since these diseases are
communicable to the health care providers and the patients a well. This paper considers one of
the infectious diseases that are health threatening many folks today, its causes, symptoms and
Hepatitis B is an infectious disease that is putting the lives of many people at risk in the
world currently. It is caused by Hepatitis B virus which infects the liver. When the infection is
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!