Hi Pat, Do this paper about the prostate
The Research Project must be written in 12 Font Time New Romans, double-space, cover page, abstract, minimum of 5 pages written body of work (this does not include cover page, abstract; charts, graphs and pictures; and references) and minimum 5 referenced cites to receive a score of 70 (seventy). A higher-grade score will be given, depending on the quality and amount of work submitted by the student. The writing must include the following SUB-HEADINGS in your paper with the information you have researched under each heading:
The research content must begin with a cover page followed by a short abstract.
The body of work must include the following subheadings and subject writing.
1) Tittle: "The prostate" Identifying and describing the organs which make up your
2) “Functionality”: Explaining the functional anatomical structures found in
3) “Mechanics”: Explaining the mechanisms by which the organ functions.
4) “Illnesses and Epidimiology”: Describing the most common disorders associated
with the organ, the groups (ethnic, gender, ages, etc.) most affected by its illness
and how prevalent do these illness occur.
5) “Testing”: What tests are being utilized to diagnosis the illness.
6) “Treatment”: What are the current medical treatments and new innovations in
treating the illness.
7) “Prognosis”: What steps are being done to prevent the illness.
The bibliography must show minimum 5 (five) sites.