him this question takes some time to be done well, give me atmost 30 minutes i do it
milk rocessing company
working in this organization was great because of the following experience in terms of management
Departmentalization by function has certain advantages:
- It is logical because it groups like or similar activities together. This facilitates specialization which could lead to increased productivity.
- Coordination is improved since work is not duplicated.
- It also contributes to organizational simplicity.
- Each department is staffed by experts in that particular function and therefore managers in charge of each function can keep close control of the activities.
Departmentalization of functional areas also has certain limitations. It is ideal for small organizations but as the organization grows some weaknesses become apparent and complex.
- The chain of command becomes excessively long as new levels are added. This may slow down communication.
- It does not allow departmental managers to develop much understanding of the activities in other departments—so it becomes difficult to develop well rounded executives.
- It tends to slow decision making. Employees might concentrate so much on their functional specialities that they lose sight of the total organization.
marketing purchasing human resource finance
Content will be erased after question is completed.