Create a poem about sex (AIDS,STD, basically Safe Sex) . The length has to be at
least 40 lines in length. 40 lines but they can be short just need a decent poem, you CANNOT copy from online
1. There comes a day
2. that we become adults
3. and that we want to do those
4. so-called "adult" things.
5. People go with people
6. And then change partners
7. Leaving behind the question
8. of if it was worth it
9. And if all they left behind was memories.
10. Test results all of a sudden
11. become more important.
12. These results aren't just the difference
13. between an "A" or a "B"
14. They are the difference
15. between living with memories
16. or living with a lifelong disease.
17. Words get thrown around--
18. chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV.
19. Some can be cured,
20. but some can't.
21. HIV turns into AIDS,
22. your body failing itself.
23. That's when you realize
24. That it's not just the test that's important
25. It was the "preparation,"
26. It was thinking about
27. whether your partner was clean
28. and not just taking a
29. "Yeah I think so" for an answer.
30. The "preparation" can mean the difference
31. between being a parent
32. or not.
33. This isn't a thing to take lightly;
34. And there are so many resources.
35. Clinics, schools, even parents or friends.
36. Diseases and children
37. are a lot bigger
38. than the potential embarrassment
39. of asking about safe sex
40. or missing out on
41. Some momentary fun.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?