- As the business world is continuously changing, organisations will need to provide their employees with training throughout their careers. If they choose not to provide continuous training they will find it difficult to stay ahead of the competition.
- The other benefit of training is that it will keep your employees motivated. New skills and knowledge can help to reduce boredom. It also demonstrates to the employee that they are valuable enough for the employer to invest in them and their development.
- Training can be used to create positive attitudes through clarifying the behaviours and attitudes that are expected from the employee.
- Training can be cost effective, as it is cheaper to train existing employees compared to recruiting new employee with the skills you need.
- Training can save the organisation money if the training helps the employee to become more efficient.
It’s critical for organizations to understand how they’re different from other businesses delivering similar products. In other words, organizations need to know and utilize their unique culture to maintain a competitive advantage. Other critical aspects of organizational effectiveness that HR can impact are:
- Hiring employees who thrive in that culture.
- Ensuring there are common systems that provide honest and valuable feedback to all levels of the organization.
- Creating methods of engaging employees to use their best talents.
- Ensuring employees understand the company goals with regular updates and how the employees can affect those goals.
- Providing an environment of continuous improvement, collaboration and teamwork.
Content will be erased after question is completed.