Legal Advise Discussion

Jan 26th, 2014
Price: $5 USD

Question description

Hello i am a Criminal justice Master  Student for a private school in mass. for the past 2 terms i feel like i am being blind sided and also being singled out i would like to know if there are any legal attornys anyone can let me know that might be able to represent me in  a case. or if i even have a case against the school . i have reached out to the professor about my concern. i have reached out to the chair about my concern. and its like im being blind sided. my next step is to go to the Dept of Ed. in Washington DC. 

Tutor Answer

(Top Tutor) Herrick Pokakaa Jr
School: Carnegie Mellon University

Studypool has helped 1,244,100 students

Review from student
" Excellent job "
Ask your homework questions. Receive quality answers!

Type your question here (or upload an image)

1829 tutors are online

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors