Directions: In writing your draft, be sure to follow the outline for Part III in the Text of the Report section of the Project Instructions. Go to Course Information, click on Project Instructions, and SCROLL DOWN to "Text of the Report." Read this section again and refer to the outline for Part III immediately after it.
PART III THE COMPLETED PROJECT
Description of Action Research Project
1. Full detailed description of the project as it was carried out
2. Techniques, strategies, tools used
3. Programs, materials, reports, etc., generated
4. Satisfaction of goals/objectives met (personal, project, and agency goals)
5. Project shortcomings — disappointments, roadblocks, etc.
6. Ethical, legal, moral considerations
7. Analysis of value to agency/organization and its clients
1. Do any policy recommendations come from the project?
2. Is further research or activity needed?
3. Should project be continued?
4. Suggestions to the agency/organization based on your experience
here is password and username.