hey there,i have posted the answers, kindly confirm and contact me if you have any questions,thank you
• The purpose of this presentation is to investigate how best to address the
global climate predicament?
• Clearly describe geological processes and their benefits.
• Clearly outline the role of politics in communicating climate change
• Demonstrate the role of politics assessing hazardous geological processes.
• Clearly describe rules enforcement.
• Environmental geology is an applied science concerned with the practical
applications of principles of geology in the solving of environmental
• The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating various
phenomena, acquiring new information, correcting and integrating previous
• A hypothesis is a conjecture based on knowledge obtained while
formulating the question, that may explain any given behaviour (Baek, Lee ,
Kim , Lee , & Song , 2017).
• A natural hazard is a threat of a naturally occurring event that possess a negative effect
on human beings know as natural disaster.
• Natural hazards and possible disasters include: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions,
Tsunami, landslides, subsidence, floods, droughts, hurricanes, tornadoes, asteroid
• All these problems have been occurring throughout earth’s history, but have only
become hazardous due to the negative effect they cause on human beings.
• Despite the fact that natural hazards cannot be eliminated, it is possible to
minimize the magnitude of the damage done as a result of its occurrence.
• To mitigate the damages, it is important to understand the processes.
thereafter, people can develop an action to minimize the risks.
IMPORTANCE OF GEOLOGICAL PROCESS
• These processes are beneficial to humans because they are responsible for
the formation of the earth’s habitability.
• Volcanism has been know...