Read the case study: Green Mountain Resort (Dis)solves the Turnover Problem from the end of Chapter 2. Answer the following questions in a three pageAPA style paper; include outside sources to support your answers.
1. Which of the six change images discussed in this chapter can be identified in the assumptions about managing turnover that were held by
• The hospitality literature?
• The consultant?
2. How did these assumptions influence prescriptions for dealing with “the turnover problem”?
3. Choose another change image and apply it to “the turnover problem.” To what new insights does it lead?
4. What conclusions do you draw from this about the statement at the start of the chapter that “if we only draw upon one particular frame, then this will take us away from thinking about what is going on from an alternative perspective”?