- accept calls made through a relay service operator in the same way that calls from other customers are accepted;
- staff TTY telephone lines to the same extent that voice telephone lines are staffed;
- adopt a comprehensive company-wide policy on effective communication;
- provide appropriate auxiliary aids and services -- including qualified sign language interpreters, computer-assisted real time transcription, qualified readers, and documents in Braille, large print, and other alternate formats -- when necessary to ensure effective communication;
- distribute the policy to current and new employees and contractors;
- post a summary of the policy on its website;
- post a notice in all banking locations stating that individuals with disabilities have the right to request a sign language interpreter, oral interpreter, or another auxiliary aid or service as needed; and
- provide staff training on the ADA and the obligation to provide effective communication for individuals with disabilities.
May 4th, 2015
Oct 25th, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.