The company is Apple and the 5 sources that should be included in this paper is listed below:
(2015) – Environmental responsibility
Forbes (2015) - Apple
NYTimes (2015) – How the U.S lost out on iphone work
Business Insider 2015 – Apple Employee About To Get Some
Awesome New Perks
Linkedlin 2015 – Apple Inc business Overview
Task 2: Review the Management Practices
After the instructor approves your choice of the company, start creating a 4-page document reviewing the management and organizational practices followed in the company you chose. Address the following in your review:
- Provide the organizational structure or organizational chart of the company.
- List the employee benefits provided by the company.
- Provide a list of the most important key terms (at least ten) in management and HR along with short descriptions of those terms in your own words.
Task 3: Review of Ethical Practices
- Identify the areas and topics covered in the ethics statement. If there is no formal ethics statement, identify the areas that need to be addressed by an ethics statement.
- Identify the social initiatives undertaken by the company. If the company has not taken any such initiative, identify fields that should be addressed by the company.
- Provide a list of the most important key terms (at least ten) you came across in your study of business ethics along with short descriptions of those terms in your own words.
The review should include an introduction, conclusion, and your original analysis of the organization’s management practices.
Write a 7–8-page review in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.doc.
By Wednesday, May 6, 2015, submit the management and HR review document to M1: Assignment 3 Dropbox.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria |
|Identified a publicly owned multinational company.|
|Submitted a comprehensive list of resources for the company.|
|Provided and discussed the organizational structure or the organizational chart of the company.|
|Provided and discussed a list of employee benefits provided by the company.|
|Provided a list of the most important key terms (at least ten) in management and HR.|
|Added short descriptions of management and HR terms.|
|Identified areas addressed (or to be addressed) in the ethics statement.|
|Identified the social initiatives undertaken (or to be undertaken) by the company.|
|Provided a list of the most important key terms (at least ten) in business ethics.|
|Provided short descriptions of those terms in your own words.|
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
|Completed all tasks on time and in the correct format.|