Here is the instructions below. I also need a strong conclusion
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Social Control and Criminal Deviance: Bullying
Due Week 6 and worth 65 points
Bullying is a difficult concept to understand and reconcile the
consequences. This assignment focuses on the critical thinking skills that are needed to analyze an emotionally charged topic.Student Guide to research.pdf
Student Success Tips
- Review the Studentâ€™s Guide to Research section of the textbook (Chapter 2) Please see the attachment
- Take notes as you watch the video below.
Watch the video titled, â€œFrom school yard bullying to genocide:
Barbara Coloroso at TEDxCalgaryâ€ (19 min 5 s) located below. You may
also view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkG0nssouFg.
[img src="http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zkG0nssouFg/1.jpg" alt="" width="120">
From school yard bullying to genocide: Barbara Coloroso at TEDxCalgary
User: tedxtalks - Added: 2/20/14
Write a one to two (1-2) page essay in which you:
- Identify the most important step in the studentâ€™s guide to research that you would need in order to analyze bullying.
- Define the identified critical step of research in your words.
- Explain how bullying relates to one (1) of the following topics:
- the agents of socialization (i.e., family, teachers and school, peers),
- formal organizations (i.e., conformity to groups),
- different types of deviance (i.e., everyday deviance, sexual deviance, or criminal deviance).
Provide a rationale for your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any
- To keep this essay short and manageable, your only sources for the
essay should be the TED video and the sections noted in your text. For
this reason, APA citations or references are not required for this
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the
date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Define the basic concepts used in the discipline of sociology.
- Define the various methodologies for sociological research.
- Identify the sociological perspective to the inequalities of class,
race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, socioeconomics, and
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in sociology.
- Write clearly and concisely about sociology using proper writing mechanics.