PLEASE ANSWER the following Questions from my advanced placement/chess class:
1) What are the only two pieces which can move on the first move?
2) What is the only piece which can move one square in any direction?
3) At the beginning of the game, what color square is to the right of both players?
4) What are the only two pieces of information a player may write on his scoresheet?
5) Anecdotally speaking, what is the most common practical method of resigning? ...
Thank you for your astute assistance FT
THANK YOU for thinking of me as a tutor.
THE CORRECT Answers are:
1) The Knight, & all Pawns;
3) A "light" square goes to the right;
4) 1 -- the move itself; and, 2 -- elapsed time of any sort;
5) Simply tipping over the King.
THANK*YOU ... All guaranteed correct.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?