14. CO and NO2 molecules collide in collision A, B and C
15. Arrow represents the direction of motion of molecules
16. Products are formed only in collision B. CO2 and NO- products are formed.
17. Collision A did not form the product due to incorrect orientation while collision C did not form products due to insufficient energy. It is important the colliding molecules have enough kinetic energy to break their bonds and form new bonds on collision
18. Collision B forms the activated product.Its formula is O CO NO. It is a temporary unstable arrangement of atoms that break apart to form final product.