14. CO and NO2 molecules collide in collision A, B and C
15. Arrow represents the direction of motion of molecules
16. Products are formed only in collision B. CO2 and NO- products are formed.
17. Collision A did not form the product due to incorrect orientation while collision C did not form products due to insufficient energy. It is important the colliding molecules have enough kinetic energy to break their bonds and form new bonds on collision
18. Collision B forms the activated product.Its formula is O CO NO. It is a temporary unstable arrangement of atoms that break apart to form final product.
Best this answer if it has helped you.
May 9th, 2015
Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.