Hello I will need this marketing Plan Word Document in detail as listed below. Subtitles and explanation of what I need is listed below. Serious inquires only!
The first draft of the marketing plan must include the following sections:
- Situational Analysis: Include the current industry, market size, growth potential, competitive environment, and future opportunities.
- Product Positioning Strategy: Choose a positioning strategy for your product designed to change the perception of the current product by the targeted customer group.
- Customer Profile: Include the details related to your customer’s demographics and psychographics.
- Marketing Communications: Include 1 message appeal by designing an advertisement for your target market and 1 communication channel for delivering the message to your target market(s). Explain why this message and media matches your target market.
- Distribution Placement Strategies: Include at least 2 distribution options/channels to get the product to your customer. Explain why you chose these channels.
Part 2: Deliverable Length: 600–800 words
Based on feedback from your colleagues and client, you must do the following:
- Revise and finalize the 5 sections of the marketing plan that you already wrote.
- Add the following 2 sections:
- Global Opportunities: Select 1 country where the product could be successful. Explain how your product could be expanded into the global marketplace by writing a 300–400-word narrative that justifies the following:
- The country’s current marketplace and competitive environment
- The country’s economic situation
- 1 cultural value that matches your home country’s product values
- 2 demographic characteristics of your proposed target market
- The recommendation for expanding into the selected global market; a general statement that toplines the research conducted
- Executive Summary: Write 150–200 words highlighting key points about the plan. It should act as an abstract that explains to management the current marketplace and customer market. It should outline major sections of the plan.
Your final marketing plan should include all of the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- Situational Analysis
- Product Positioning Strategy
- Customer Profile
- Marketing Communications
- Placement Strategies
- Global Opportunities