There are 6 different Nurse Joys available for him to ask on date. Each nurse joy has a 95% likelihood of declining the date. If Brock asks every Nurse Joy...[reference question]a. 5%b. 26.5%
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?