yes some products too dangerous to be marketed in any circumstance like drugs which are very harmful to human use.
This law will restrict marketing and sales to youth – One year after being signed into law, specific restrictions on youth access and marketing will go into effect. The FDA also has the authority to take additional actions in the future to protect the public health. These regulations:
- Ban all outdoor tobacco advertising within 1,000 feet of schools and playgrounds
- Ban all remaining tobacco-brand sponsorships of sports and entertainment events
- Ban free giveaways of any non-tobacco items with the purchase of a tobacco product or in exchange for coupons or proof of purchase
- Limit advertising in publications with significant teen readership as well as outdoor and point-of-sale advertising, except in adult-only facilities, to black-and-white text only
- Restrict vending machines and self-service displays to adult-only facilities.
- Require retailers to verify age for all over-the-counter sales and provide for federal enforcement and penalties against retailers who sell to minors.
Content will be erased after question is completed.