Yes, of course :)..hmm in what format?
Hi :). Here is the presentation :). See attachment :) If you have questions please message me okay :)
Childcare programs’ websites
• Today, children needs more training for knowledge enhancement.
• Childcare programs is on of the best options to provide learning to the children.
• It is important for the development of children’s skills and capabilities.
• This would be the start of child’s collaboration with others (Palmer, 2015).
• Childcare programs taught lots of important training and learning for children.
• It helps the parents for servicing the needs of their children when it comes for
learning while they are at work (“Childcare”, 2015).
Program Title: WeCare Child
• Title: indicates the importance of child’s care.
• It attracts to the parent’s attention.
• It brings a clear Care formulation.
• Title: indicates relevant information for caring.
• It was created from Child’s influences.
• It is from collaboration of parents and children.
• Program location: in residential neighborhood.
• This location is easy to access.
• It was not along the high-way.
• It was also located at safe area.
• No hazardous and unethical actions around.
• The environment is clean and peaceful.
Scope of service
• It was served 6 to 10 years old child.
• All races of children are welcome.
Hours of teaching
• No qualification required for
• The program served Monday to
• This program served 4 hours a day.
• The program required a registration fee.
• The ...
Sign up to view the full answer