HiI have made some changes in law of falling body questions' solutions .I have attached both Cosmic Voyage and law of falling body questions' solutions below in pdf and doc format.Please let me know if you have any issues or need any help/explanation.
Cosmic voyage Problems:
We measure things/distance in meters to measure what is small or large.
Galileo Galilei demonstrated revolutionary invention in 1609. The invention was telescope.
After stepping back four powers of ten, we can observe all the islands of Venice, the Adriatic Sea and
the mainland of northern Italy.
4. After stepping back 13 powers of ten, we can observe the entire solar system.
5. Our complete visible universe is within 15 billion light-years, so the outer boundary of our visible
universe is located at 15 billion light-years away from Earth.
6. The first application of the microscope was to study droplets from the waterways of Holland.
7. Almost all the mass of an atom is concentrated in its nucleus.
8. Fermilab in Chicago was designed to create conditions, which existed at the time of birth of our
universe, so that scientists can know more about the smallest building block of matter.
9. The scientists believe that everything we see today, was once compressed into a hot, very small
dense mass and then a massive blast allowed all the universe's known matter and energy to come
together. Because of that massive blast, quarks combined into protons and neutrons. After attracting
electrons, they made atom, from which all matter in this world are made and that’s how our universe
10. Our galaxy, the Milky Way was formed after around 10 billion years of the origin of the universe.
11. At the beginning of Earth’s history, the oxygen was produced by supernovas i.e. by the explosion of
massive stars after they used up their fuel.
12. A black hole is a place in space, which is created because of supernova i.e. because of a very big star
dying or falling in up...