Please answer the following questions in depth...absolutely NO PLAGIARISM!!!!! IT WILL BE CHECKED!
1. Analyze how The Epic of Gilgamesh or The Odyssey is an epic:
2. Discuss hospitality in The Odyssey:
3. Describe the significance of comedy in Dante’s Divine Comedy:
4. Analyze the significance of insects and animals in The Panchatantra:
The Lion that Sprang to Life
The Birds and the Shivering Monkeys
The Blind Vulture
5. Explain the interaction of gods/goddesses and humans in 2 of the following works:
6. Discuss how biblical story of Joseph differs from The Koran’s? What is the significance of the differences?
7. Discuss the corruption of the Catholic Church in The Canterbury Tales and The Divine Comedy:
They were examples of vernacular literature the pope of the church became corrupt. In the Canterbury Tales, Chaucer is describing the Friar, who is sadly lacking in the charity and piety department.
8. Discuss how the supernatural appears two of the following works: “The Red Lotus of Chastity,” Sunjata, or The Popul Vuh:
9. Describe how 5 out of 11 Aristotle’s tragedy themes appear in 2 of the following works (you can pick the same 5 tragic themes to describe both if you choose):
10. Analyze how Antigone, Medea, and Lysistrata are or are not feminist works: