Humphrey, J. A., & Schmalleger, F. (2012).
Deviant behavior (2nd ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones
& Bartlett Learning.
APA guidelines, correct grammar and spelling, word count is at the end of each question with the correct references needed for each questions. All parts of questions must be answered. Textbook can be used as 1 of the reference. Each reference goes after each question. No plagiarism, use your own words.
1. Are workaholics, computer addicts, and participants in extreme sports affected by similar sociocultural conditions? If so, what might account for the behavioral differences that result from these conditions? 300 words, 2 references
2. What sociocultural conditions must be present to ensure that a sufficient number of positive deviants- altruistic and creative persons-are generated to serve the interests of the larger society? 300 words, 3 references
3. Can involvement in positive deviance be scientifically predicted? If so, what are the key macro-and micro-level variables that increase the likelihood of positively deviant behavior? 300 words, 3 references
4. What sociocultural conditions must be present to ensure that a sufficient number of positive deviants- altruistic and creative person- are generated to serve the interests of the larger society? 300 words, 3 references
5. Do the processes of globalization (e.g., worldwide communication, transnational commerce and trade, and borderless political and cultural exchange) precipitate terrorist activities? If so, how do the processes of globalization give rise to transnational terrorism and/or domestic terrorism? 300 words, 3 references.