Two different documents must be presented in different word documents
Do NOT plagiarize, I run the paper through a plagiarism checker
Question and answer format
Each answer must be a minimum of 100 words
- In many instances, it is possible to use both fractional and decimal forms to multiply and divide. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using each form? Explain your answer.
- What would you say to a student who argues with you that fractions should no longer be taught once students learn how to work with decimal numbers? How would you respond?
- Give a real-world applications of decimals. Explain how these examples can help students better understand decimals.
- Explain the difference between decimals and fractions
- Explain rational and irrational numbers
- Explain Equations in a Cartesian Coordinate System
- I think it is important to try to use multiple methods or allow students to make a choice as to which method they prefer. What are the benefits and downfall to allowing students to choose their own method of participation and work? What would you do in your classroom?
- Why is writing down and checking your work after you are done a good method?
- Annotated Bibliography Grading Form
- Center for Writing Excellence
ALL PROFESIONAL WEBSITES
DO NOT USE WIKIPEDIA ETC.
Review the Annotated Bibliography resource in the Center for Writing Excellence.
Research five websites that contain mathematical activities, manipulatives, and lesson plans for different math concepts such as fractions, decimals, or percentages.
Prepare an annotated bibliography that includes the five selected websites.
Include a brief explanation of why each site is a valuable resource and how each might be used in the classroom.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.