1. https://tcan4424-oakcliff-ccl.gradpoint.com/Resour... Vector C is multiplied by the scalar −2. What angle does the new vector make with the y-axis?
2. The components of vector A and vector B are:
b. B = A
c. B = A + (2,0)
d. B = 7.6A
e. B = 2A
3.What are the components of a vector with a magnitude of 4.00 and a direction of -112°?
1. The -2 reverses the direction (adds 180 degrees) so it is now 180+22 = 202 degrees (only the minus matters)
2. By dividing the result with the multipliers, it easy to see that Ax = 2Bx and Ay = 2By so A=2B
3. Ax = 4* cos(-112) = -1.498 , Ay = 4* sin(-112) =3.708
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?