1. https://tcan4424-oakcliff-ccl.gradpoint.com/Resour... Vector C is multiplied by the scalar −2. What angle does the new vector make with the y-axis?
2. The components of vector A and vector B are:
b. B = A
c. B = A + (2,0)
d. B = 7.6A
e. B = 2A
3.What are the components of a vector with a magnitude of 4.00 and a direction of -112°?
1. The C vector now reverses direction and makes a an angle of 22 degrees with the poistive y axis
2. By dividing it is easy to see that answer e: B=2A is the correct one.
3. Px = 4 cos(-112)= - 1.498
Py = 4*sin(-112)= - 3.708
these are answers are not on my answers choices.
What choices do you have?
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?