1. https://tcan4424-oakcliff-ccl.gradpoint.com/Resour... Vector C is multiplied by the scalar −2. What angle does the new vector make with the y-axis?
2. The components of vector A and vector B are:
b. B = A
c. B = A + (2,0)
d. B = 7.6A
e. B = 2A
3.What are the components of a vector with a magnitude of 4.00 and a direction of -112°?
1. The new angle making with the y-axis will be the same as 22o
2. Since Bx = +15.2 = 2 x (+7.6) = 2Ax and By = -18.4 = 2 x (-9.2) = 2Ay , we can conclude that the relationship is B = 2A.
Answer: e. B = 2A
3. x-component = 4.00 x cos(-112°) = 4.00 x (-0.375) = -1.5
y-component = 4.00 x sin(-112°) = 4.00 x (-0.927) = --3.7
Please remember to give me reviews. Thank you.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?