The purpose of this assignment is to develop an eMarketing strategy for one of the following options:
1. A current business you own or a business you would like to own someday.
2. Green & Clean a medium sized organization with 250 – 500 employees that specializes in making environmental friendly cleaners for pets and humans.
Neither company has an existing eMarketing Strategy, but their competitors have a far better presence online. So the purpose is to get your business or Green and Clean into eMarketing.
A template is being provided to assist you with this assignment, so you are strongly encouraged to utilize it for this assignment.
This assignment needs to meet the following elements and should be four – six (4 – 6) pages length:
1. Select two (2) competing companies that are in direct competition of your business or Green & Clean.
- Research these two companies and summarize their e-Marketing strategies in terms of:
- Webpage in terms of layout, design and ease of use.
- Social Media in terms:
i. What social media are they using?
ii. What are they doing on their social media to build their relationship with their customer?
iii. What is their current online message?
- Complete a short SWOT analysis on each company in terms of their online presence. And what are three (3) opportunities for your company.
- Create an Outline to start your eMarketing Strategy using the following areas:
- Identify three (3) eMarketing goals for your strategy plan.
- Identify how and who you will design your website to begin your presence.
i. Are you designing it in house?
ii. Hiring an Outside Vendor? And if so who?
iii. Who and how will the page be hosted?
iv. Design your home/landing page using PowerPoint or any other tool to include what you propose to have on your landing page.
- Identify what Social Media you will be utilizing? Look at all Social Media, decide which ones will you use and how will you use them? How will you drive consumers to those pages? How will you utilize the chosen Social Media to build a relationship with your customers?
- Identify a plan on how you will monitor what is taking place on your Social Media sites and on the internet utilizing hashtags. Things to consider are who is going to monitor and track? How will you handle and deal with negative comments that could give the company a bad image?
- Identify a plan to gather customer information, their needs and wants. And how you will utilize that data in your eMarketing Strategy.
- Determine at least three (3) tools that could be used to measure the effectiveness of the eMarketing campaign.
- Compare and contrast the eMarketing campaign with the traditional marketing strategy and identify at least two (2) examples of how the two could be tied together.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.