Please let me know if there is anything needs to be changed or added. I will be also appreciated that you can let me know if there is any problem or you have not received the workGood luck in your study and if you need any further help in your assignments, please let me knowCan you please confirm if you have received the work? Once again, thanks for allowing me to help youRMESSAGE TO STUDYPOOL NO OUTLINE IS NEEDEDAS
• There are various strategies that are used by employers today to hire new
members of staff.
• In the recent past, the methods that were used in hiring new employees have
changed and evolved.
• Considering the traditional strategies that ran on a manual platform, today,
the hiring process is undertaken using the current technologies.
• This paper is going to look at the best recruitment media or tool as far as the
use of the internet is concerned.
E-RECRUITING MEDIA AND METHODS TO
Considering today`s technological advancements, it is evident that the use of the internet is
embraced and used in the diverse field.
• One of the fields that technology is used widely is in recruitment. E-recruitment revolves around
the use of web-based services in the process of searching, encouraging, interviewing and hiring new
members of staff.
• There are various tools that are available for use as far as e-recruitment is concerned. The best tool
to use for the mentioned job position is the social media platform (Kapse, Patil & Patil, 2012).
• Different companies today use social media platforms not just for marketing their services but
also for attracting potential members of staff. The selection of the social media platform for erecruitment is driven by the fact that today, a large population uses the mentioned services. Social
media marketing is one of the most effective methods to use for advertising the post.
MARKETING THE JOB POSITION TO
• Marketing a job position sometimes is a challenge to many companies. The difficulty is brought about by the kind of marketing strategy that is
selected. The media for marketing the job position also plays a huge role in ensuring the success of the tasks undertaken.
• In this context, the tool selected is the social media platform. There exist different marketing strategies that are effective as far as the social
media is concerned. Social media marketing strategy involves first identifying the target population and then designing the most appealing
advertisements as far as the job is concerned.
• Placing the advertisements within the various avenues such as on Facebook pages and groups, tweeter, linked in and also Myspace would help
in reaching out to the desired group of potential employees (Castronovo & Huang, 2012).
• How is differentiation achieved in such a situation? The primary purpose of differentiation and positioning is to make the job in context outdo
the existing competitive ones within the same field or industry.
• As such, there are different strategies that a company may use to outdo the existing similar jobs within the same platform. The best way to
differentiate the job title is by offering supplemental information that is appealing to the users.
Such information is issued in form of pleasant advertisements. The company can use animated advertisements as far as the job title is
concerned. The company also may place the advertisements strategically on the respective platforms in order to achieve job positioning.
LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS AS FAR AS INTERNET
BASED RECRUITMENT IS CONCERNED
• Recruitment done over the internet may pose various issues of concern to the respective parties. While considering the ethical part of erecruitment pro...