I’m working on a Writing question and need guidance to help me study.
1: SRSD: Using Learning Strategies: Instruction to Enhance Student Learning
1. Discuss/ suggest two ways that strategies can help students in the classroom.
2. List the six research-validated stages of SRSD. What aspects
of each stage would you emphasize as the most important?
3. What are the four self-regulation strategies? How might self-regulation improve the use of a strategy?
4. Would you consider implementing SRSD in your classroom to teach a skill? Why or why not?
2: Providing Instructional Supports: Facilitating Mastery of New Skills
1. What are the two critical elements to keep in mind when using instructional scaffolding?
2. Briefly describe the three approaches to instructional scaffolding presented in this module.
3. List at least two reasons why error detection and correction is important.
Read through the link ( perspectives and resources ) and answer the questions