Resources: University of Phoenix Material: Writing a Blog and Ch. 15 & 22 of Advertising and Promotion
Visit the websites of three of the following companies: Kimberly-Clark, Snapple, Disney, BMW, Chrysler, Colgate-Palmolive, H-E-B, or Universal Studios.
Select one of the websites for this assignment.
Write a blog about the selected website in which you answer the following questions:
- What are the general advantages and disadvantages of using Internet-based marketing communications?
- Which general factors are essential for a website to be effective in terms of marketing communications practices and strategies?
- Which of these factors does the selected company use? How does it use them? Does it use them effectively?
- How does the website promote two-way communication between the company and the customer?
- How does the website gather information on the customer?
- How might interactions on the website between the consumer and the company be improved?
Imagine what readers of your blog might say about your original entries.
Write three responses to the blog entry as though you were three different readers commenting on your entry.
Cite at least two references other than the course texts.
Format reference citations consistent with APA guidelines.