use these words in a sentence
Middle school writing level
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!
1. The man's complaints about his job were frivolous and we all had a good laugh at his whining.
2. The explanation in the book was ambiguous and so I had to ask my teacher to clarify the paragraph.
3. The kid was discourteous to the old man because he did not respect him.
4. It was ludicrous how much money we spent on that vacation.
5. The man was so impious that he had only gone to church once in his entire life.
6. We had a sumptuous trip to Paris and now we are broke.
I hope that helps. Please ask if you would like a different example for any word and I'll readily provide one.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?