1. VOCABULARY Copy and complete: A probability that is the ratio of two
lengths, areas, or volumes is called a(n) ? probability.
2. * WRITING Explain the difference between theoretical probability and
experimental probability. Give an example of each.
CHOOSING NUMBERS You have an equally likely chance of choosing any integer
from 1 through 50. Find the probability of the given event.
3. An even number is chosen.
4. A number less than 35 is chosen.
ODDS You randomly choose a marble from a bag. The bag contains 10 black,
8 red, 4 white, and 6 blue marbles. Find the indicated odds.
20. In favor of choosing white
21. In favor of choosing blue
22. Against choosing red
23. Against choosing black
Purchase answer to see full