Carbon monoxide has to do with hemoglobin in the blood whereby carbon monoxide binds very strongly to the iron in hemoglobin. Once carbon monoxide
attaches, it is very difficult to release. So if you breath in carbon
monoxide, it sticks to your hemoglobin and takes up all of the oxygen
binding sites. Eventually, your blood loses all of its ability to
transport oxygen, and you suffocate thus becoming poisonous
May 22nd, 2015
Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.